Thursday, September 24, 2009

How On Earth?

We were invited by the Columbus Blue Jackets Foundation to attend a pre-season game this week. Luckily, our seats were in one of the party towers allowing Gracie to have a little more room to run. She was so good and even paid attention to the game. She said "whoa...." in reaction to the goals scored.


On the way out, Joey carried the diaper bag and a drink, I tried desperately to shove two hot dogs in my mouth, and we both kept an eye on G as she walked in front of us saying hi to everyone we passed. At some point I realized that this time next year one of us will also have an infant somehow strapped to our body. How on earth will we manage that? Then I got really hot and had to sit down… with a plate of nachos.



This is the jersey that the Blue Jackets sent Gracie when she was born. I remember thinking it was enormous and would never fit her...

No comments:

Post a Comment