Gracie went to the doctor yesterday for her 9 month well visit and her second flu shot. The appointment was at 8:30 am and she was ready to go! I took these pictures in the waiting room on the floor... Yes- it was probably somewhat dirty but the space was all ours and she wanted to get down. I couldn't resist snapping this picture when she was free.The doctor came in and Gracie gave him a huge smile. He said in his doctor tone voice..."now, is she babbling a lot?" and as I started to answer him, Gracie raised up her hand and said "HI" he said... "well, I guess that answers that question."

She weighs 20 lbs and is 28 inches long, putting her in the 75ish percentile for weight and height.
She passed all the tests and as always, her doctor said that he could play with her all day... her sun shinyness is contagious. We are so lucky and I question daily what I have done to deserve such an amazing little person in my life. I love her. I love her. I love her. I love her. I love her.
I am hoping that not too many people other than family read this blog...if you are family, then you love her too and won't think I am a crazy loon when I say it 40 times in one post. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment