
Tannya and baby Jenna made the trip to Columbus for a sleepover. It was absolutely awesome to see Tannya again and meet baby Jenna. Although she is a mother now, and I know the changes a role of that magnitude can bring to someone... she is strangely still the same Tannya. I kept asking things like.. "does Jenna like this or does Jenna like that" and in complete Tannya fashion she answered... "Heck, I don't know what she likes I have only known her for a few weeks and she can't talk" I thought... well, I guess that's right. She says things that make me laugh and laugh and laugh and it's just that simple. It felt so good to be with her especially since we are in a new chapter in our lives. I am certain that I have a lifelong friend in Tannya, and in turn- Gracie has a lifelong friend in Jenna, Jenna Nichole did I mention that?


/>
No comments:
Post a Comment