Friday, January 2, 2009
Happy New Year!
Gracie had a sleep over with Mimi & Pop Pop for the first time and everyone had a great time. Gracie couldn't have behaved any better. She even slept most of the night in a strange crib with no complaints. What a punkin...
The limo picked us up from dinner and we went to Clintonville to pick up Christina. I couldn't wait to get her in the car. She has a way of making everyone around her smile and have fun-- I can't believe I have had such a friendship for almost 30 years!! Wow...
I am excited for a new year. New challenges, new ideas, and new loves. My resolution is an easy one... I want to live with more respect. Respect for others, myself, and the earth. I want to commit to a yoga class, I want to be a better wife, and I want to recycle. Sounds easy huh? I'll keep ya posted.
Happy New Year everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment