Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bubbly and Brenda

#7 Sparkling Water. I know to most of you it’s not that big of a deal but I absolutely LOVE it. Actually, I am addicted to it. I recently put off drinking the last can for several days because I didn't want to drink the last can... stupid I know. I have tried several fancy brands such as La Croix, San Pelligrino, and Perrier, each costing at least $2 a bottle. None of those brands compare to this one....



Big K...Its $2.59 a 12 pack. I have never tasted anything so full of yummy carbon dioxide. A big shout out to Joseph Priestly who first discovered carbonated water at a brewery in Leeds, England a long, long, time ago.

Did the mention of Joseph Priestly make anyone think of Jason Priestly which immediately sends you back to the days of 90210?… #8 90210

No comments:

Post a Comment