As an effort to overcome the doldrums of working all summer. I am considering a series of summer posts simply titled “100 Good Things.” I know I am not the first to put together lists of small, enjoyable, things.. so I will try to be unique. Let’s see if I can come up with 100 before Labor Day.
#1 Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream. Yum Yum Yum
I had it for lunch today. Lemon and Blueberries. DELISH! Those of you who know me, know that I rarely eat sweets and you should know this ice cream is not sweet. It's as perfectly tart as can be. The kind of ice cream that makes want to lick your lips after every single spoonful. Way to go Jeni!! http://jenisicecreams.com
#1 Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream. Yum Yum Yum
I had it for lunch today. Lemon and Blueberries. DELISH! Those of you who know me, know that I rarely eat sweets and you should know this ice cream is not sweet. It's as perfectly tart as can be. The kind of ice cream that makes want to lick your lips after every single spoonful. Way to go Jeni!! http://jenisicecreams.com

I think Jeni's should count for more than one good thing... like this post could count as two - lemons and blueberries. And next time you go it could count as two more :) It's totally deserving!
ReplyDelete