The difference in wondering and worrying is big. I wonder about a lot of things and worry about a few things. I worry about the day that Gracie will no longer want to hang out with her daddy and me. I worry about her future and want to make it the best I possibly can. I wonder if she will be taller than me. I wonder if she thinks I am nuts when I dance around the room singing to her. I worry about our families and want long healthy lives for all of us. I wonder if she will like Reese's Peanut Butter eggs as much as her daddy does.
It is natural to wonder what goes on with your child when you aren’t around. How they behave when someone else is taking care of them. How they are put to sleep. How much they are eating. It is just natural to wonder—not worry, but wonder.
Here is what happened this morning after I left for work. I wonder if she is going to have fun today?
No comments:
Post a Comment