Thursday, December 18, 2008
Interesting enough?
I have been asked by several friends and family members to create a blog. Finally, I listened. I have often thought about it only to decide that my life is not interesting enough to actually write about. Alas, I realized that those friends and family members that are asking are simply craving some sort of interaction. Of course, I also realize that the craving is not for interaction with me or Joey but with our daughter. Grayson Elizabeth...The Ferris Family is going to try to keep everyone up to date with the daily happenings at our house. I am not a writer so hopefully the words will come easily...I suspect that at some point I am going to have to do some backtracking as we have had a lot of really happy times pass by recently that deserve mention. Family weddings, holidays, births, etc... Welcome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment