Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Then There's the Dog Gate That I Have to Climb Over...
I don't think I complain too much. Joey may say something different. I don't mention how my legs feel like they are being stretched in two different directions, much like a wishbone on Thanksgiving. I don't mention how my feet hurt and my back aches. I try not to scream when someone says "it looks like you swallowed a basketball" because a basketball would be MUCH better than this 20 pound BOWLING BALL I am carrying around. I don't dare bring up any of the issues that accompany a female who has taken a round of antibiotics or speak of why I may be increasing my fiber intake drastically while also increasing my iron. And even though I want to I cry, I smile and hug Gracie when I get her in and out of the car. I try hard to just go on, to get through one more day, to be one day closer to a new baby. I am grouchy and I am grateful. I am grateful because I know it could be worse and I know that adding another little girl to our family is a blessing. I am grouchy because I am frustrated and I can't stop this from happening...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment