Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Kitty Cat

Gracie has been a walking tantrum for the past few days and the only way I can quiet her is to say “Look! There’s a kitty cat!!” and frankly, that scares me. I am not a fan of the kitty cat. Once I have her attention I have to tell a kitty cat themed story and the plot of the story doesn’t matter as long as I repeat the word “kitty cat” 4 zillion times. When I know that Joey can hear me on the monitor I will say things like... “Mommy needs to switch over the kitty cat laundry. Maybe daddy will be a good kitty cat and do it for her kitty cat” or “I wonder if Daddy remembered to pick up kitty cat yogurt at the store today kitty cat?” and “Mommy is starving and would love to have a large pepperoni, kitty cat, pizza waiting on her when she gets done putting this cute little kitty cat to bed."

Sometimes, I use this time as a way to relieve the stress of the day and well, let's just say it doesn't end well for the kitty cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment