Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Here Comes the Sun

On my way to work I was making my mental list of the things that I had to get done today. I was taken back to the day when I heard my mom say..."there just aren't enough hours in the day." I remember thinking "what is she talking about??" As a full time, working mom-- I KNOW EXACTLY what she was talking about. Our lives have been an absolute tornado for the last three months and it's really annoying. It is not who we are. We are calm, go with the flow, enjoy the little things, kind of people. I don't want Gracie to grow up in a rush. Kids grow up fast enough as it is. I want her to know calm. I am tired of trying to prepare for the future all while missing the present.

Then I remembered that Gracie is wearing a fabulous shirt today and although it's been a hard days night, all you need is love...so I will just let it be.




Here comes the sun...

No comments:

Post a Comment