Enjoy the pictures and hopefully some day I will have time to figure out how to make these layouts more pleasing to the eye... I have no idea what I am doing.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Full Steam Ahead
I don't have a picture to properly document the occasion but Grayson Elizabeth is officially on the go!! She is crawling and pulling herself up on everything. Our house is a wonderland for her right now. I am amazed at how she is able to look past the hundreds of dollars worth of toys to find the nearest electrical cord or pile of dog hair to play with. I am always worried about the amount of filth she is crawling around in. Living with two large dogs in a not so large house is a challenge. It is actually easier right now to be out and about with her so we have been doing a lot of running around. We have celebrated birthdays, we have shopped, we have had sleepovers, we watched football, we have gone to basketball practice with Christina and her kids, and now we are ready for SPRING!! Gracie continues to inspire and teach me. Tonight, we were reminded of the power of a smile, a hug, and trying something new...
Enjoy the pictures and hopefully some day I will have time to figure out how to make these layouts more pleasing to the eye... I have no idea what I am doing.


Enjoy the pictures and hopefully some day I will have time to figure out how to make these layouts more pleasing to the eye... I have no idea what I am doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment