You smile. You smile all the time and it’s striking. You radiate happiness. It melts me and motivates me to be better for you.

Recently you have mastered the art of moving on all fours. We laugh as we watch you race on your hands and knees to lovingly pull Gracie’s hair and steal a chew from her favorite “lellow blankie.” At 7 months you are already pushing her buttons. Yet, she adores you. Your first tooth arrived this month and you learned how to play patty cake. Your little face shines when I walk into a room and pride rushes through me as you wave hello. You love sweet potatoes, peaches and peas. You stand assisted by anything you can get your hands on. The couch, the toy box, your dresser, the kitchen set, they all support your independence. You say da-da-da-da with ease as I beg for ma-ma. Your daddy and I take turns putting you to bed at night. You enjoy a bottle and I enjoy you. Your once tiny little body now fills my entire lap and as your little round face glows in the dim light, I thank God for you.
I enjoy watching your accomplishments yet I realize that with each milestone you leave a bit of baby behind you.
You bring much joy Baby Charlie. Words do not seem adequate. Know you are loved. Know you are loved.
Hugs and kisses,
Momma
LOVE this...She IS a happy go lucky baby!! So excited to see both her and G grow up : )
ReplyDelete