A few days ago I realized that I had forgotten laundry in the washer for at least 4 days. Smelling lovely when I found it on the 5th.
A few days ago I responded harshly to my realtor when she nicely asked "Do you curl Gracie's hair?" "Sure." "I don't have two seconds to brush my teeth but I curl my two year old's hair"
A few days ago I lost my patience and yelled "I AM GETTING YOUR APPLE JUICE!!" to Gracie as she cried in the back seat of the car.
I have made a lot of mistakes the last few days, but every now and then I do something right.
Two kids are so hard...and any mother that tells you it is easy is lying (to you or to herself) or has completely lost her mind...You are a GREAT mother! "to err is human, to forgive is divine" Alexander Pope...this includes forgiving yourself!!! I am laughing at you curling G's hair though : )
ReplyDelete