Wednesday, November 11, 2009

So I Put My Hands Up

Yesterday morning we were running late and Gracie picked up on our anxiety and reacted accordingly. There were tears and an inability to wave goodbye. It wasn’t that bad but I knew it could have been prevented with just a few more minutes of play time.

So this morning I rolled my larger than normal self out of bed early to ensure some dancing to start the day. Nothing like a couple good tunes to get your day pushed in the right direction. I couldn’t be in a better mood and I hope Gracie and Daddy both have a good day too.

These camera phone pictures aren’t the greatest... but you can get the point. As much as I hate to admit it. I really like this song.


“….and a Jay-Z song was on… and a Jay-Z song was on….”

“So I put my hands up, they’re playin my song
The butterflies fly away
I’m noddin my head like yeah
Movin my hips like yeah”




*Please note that the next picture was taken during the second video that came on-- The Killers. She liked it even more. She is super cool like that.

1 comment:

  1. This is hilarious! Amanda & I just had this conversation the other day...we like it too(and told each other that we wouldn't admit it to anyone:)!!! Love that you started the day dancing! Sophie really likes Bon Jovi videos, I think Gracie would too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete