Tuesday, July 7, 2009

We Are Growing...




We love life at the Ferris house. We think Gracie is the most interesting and adorably, cute little girl we have ever laid our eyes on. We love her and we tell her so at least 100 times a day.

My siblings may have a different story but I think I am pretty good at sharing. I love to share everything- come to my house for snacks, drinks, music, clothes, books... whatever. But, I am finding it difficult to think about sharing the love that I have for my little Baby G. Luckily, I have nine months to figure it out as we prepare for her little brother or sister. Our house and bank account are both too small but the blessing is so big that we just don’t care to share.

2 comments:

  1. YEAH!!! Scott and I are so excited!! I am glad you put this post up. It has been killing me today to keep the secret, but I did!! Congats!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!
    Andy's family shares the sailboat story to ease the 'enough love' worries...just because you launch another sailboat on the lake doesn't mean the wind diminshes for the first sailboat. And now I can attest to this truth... You'll be able to, soon, too!

    ReplyDelete